For Release

Virginia visions at interlynx.net
Fri Sep 10 04:07:47 PDT 1999

For Immediate Release, September 10, 1999

The American Society of Landscape Architects has just notified Visionscapes Landscape Architects that we have received an Award of Merit for our work in Planning and Analysis of the project Common Ground, a retreat in Oberlin, Ohio. Virginia Burt, member of both the ASLA and  full member of the Ontario Association of Landscape Architects, will be receiving the award at the ASLA Annual General Meeting in Boston, MA on Sunday, September 12, 1999.

The project Common Ground, used organizational development practices, specifically the large group intervention process, Open Space Technology, in conjunction with landscape architecture. Visionscapes has been in business for three years, focussing on work across North America in therapeutic healing gardens, and sacred spaces.

For more information please contact our office.
Virginia T. Burt, OALA, ASLA
Landscape Architect
Visionscapes
184 Bold Street