OS Event for Labor and Management

David Koehler Dmk4812 at aol.com
Thu Sep 9 07:04:24 PDT 1999

This is an invitation to anyone interested in attending an OS event for labor
and management.  Each fall the Illinois Negotiation Consortium (INC) hosts an
event (called the FALL FORUM) for labor and managment people at the Starved
Rock State Park Lodge near Utica, Illinois.  Last year, the format used was
OS.  Everyone liked the format so well, that they wanted to do it again this
year.  The FALL FORUM this year will be held November 14th through 16th.  The
cost is $250 per person, which includes room and meals.  This is obviously a
break even event.  If you would like more information, please e-mail me, or
visit our web site at www.labormanagement.org and click on PALM, then click
on Training and Facilitation, then FALL FORUM at the top.  Also, I will be
attending the OSonOS in Chicago, and I will bring some brochures with me.
Thanks.

David Koehler
Peoria Area Labor Management Council (PALM)
Peoria, Illinois USA
dmk4812 at aol.com