Appreciative Inquiry Workshop -- Calgary, Alberta -- October 13-15/99

cedge creative.edge at cadvision.com
Tue Sep 7 22:37:56 PDT 1999

Birgitt mentioned that the OS community is interested in learning more about Appreciative Inquiry and the connection to Open Space.  Here is an opportunity, especially for those in Canada.  We are holding an AI workshop in Cochrane, Alberta (30 minutes west of Calgary) in October.  Here are details on the upcoming event: