Puget Sound OS

Rhodes Hileman Rhodes at SmSys.Com
Thu Sep 16 18:14:33 PDT 1999

Peg Holman wrote:

> Rhodes,
>
> I just got back from Germany and am beginning to catch up on my mail.  I
> agree that Jack Donaldson would be a great person to contact.  His e-mail
> address is watrshed at pacifier.com
>
> Anne is on her way to India for 3 weeks, but I've copied her as well.

I thought you must both be out of town, since I didn't hear a peep.
I have written Jack, and he appears to be offline also.

I have started a listserv to discuss plans for this event. One can
sign up for it at http://www.smsys.com/OS4salmon/

This week I am wondering if I should really try to do this, or if
there really are other venues that I don't know about.

Anyway I hope you and Jack and Anne all sign up on the list and
participate in thinking about this challenge.

Thanks,
Rhodes
--
Rhodes Hileman . Personal replies to mailto:rhodes at smsys.com .