RTSC em Cabo Verde (english/deutsch/portugues)

weber bernhard train at mail.cvtelecom.cv
Thu Oct 7 10:19:36 PDT 1999

Peg,

thank you for the meta-information.
I have already bought The Change Handbook, alas it is in Vienna, and I am waiting for somebody who will como to Cape Verde in the next days or weeks, who could bring it to the Arquipelago. As soon, as I will have got it, I will look up its reference section.

Bernd
TrainConsult International
management & human resources
training, consulting & development GmbH

Praia Office       fon: +238 61 30 11,     fax: 61 30 77,      email: train at mail.cvtelecom.cv
C.P.740 Prainha, Praia, República de Cabo Verde

Vienna Office   fon: +431 595 43 46;    fax: 596 86 57,    email: train.int at train.at
Gumpendorfer Strasse 88b/18, A-1060 Wien, Austria, Europe