Do you have Billie Albans Email Adress?

Birgitt Bolton birgitt at worldchat.com
Wed Oct 6 09:02:08 PDT 1999

Hello Bernd,

I don't have their numbers but I suggest you contact the Organizational
Development Network of the US at membership at odnet.org   They are both
members and do workshops for this network. The membership person should have
contact info. Hope this helps.

Warmest regards,
Birgitt

Birgitt Bolton of Dalar Associates
www.openspacetechnology.com
55 Ravina Cres., Ancaster, Ontario, Canada
 L9G 2E8
phone: 905-648-5775  fax: 905-648-2262