Do you have Billie Albans Email Adress?

weber bernhard train at mail.cvtelecom.cv
Tue Oct 5 16:23:49 PDT 1999

Hello Birgit,
I would really like to contact Billie Alban, but I have no idea how?
Do you know her Email Adress?

Bernd
TrainConsult International
management & human resources
training, consulting & development GmbH

Praia Office       fon: +238 61 30 11,     fax: 61 30 77,      email: train at mail.cvtelecom.cv
C.P.740 Prainha, Praia, República de Cabo Verde

Vienna Office   fon: +431 595 43 46;    fax: 596 86 57,    email: train.int at train.at
Gumpendorfer Strasse 88b/18, A-1060 Wien, Austria, Europe