Hello - recommendation

Karen du Four des Champs kdd at inercor.com
Mon Oct 25 11:58:42 PDT 1999

Suggestion for you, Kathleen (and others on this list)

Geoff Bellman's book "Consultant's Calling:  Bringing who you are to what
you do"  is an excellent resource for new (and "old") consultants.
(Jossey-Bass, 1990) as well as "Getting Things Done When You're Not in
Charge."  As a consultant and trainer who has worked with several
departments within the State of Washington, including OSPI (Office of
Superintendent of Public Instruction) I share your pain -- and hopes!

Contact Geoff directly at 206-365-3212 or Gbellman at aol.com

Karen du Four des Champs
"a catalyst for change for our changing world"
     Keynotes
          Training
              Consultation
                  Facilitation

INERCOR, Training & Consulting Co.
"because change does begins at the core"
P.O. Box 472
Vashon Island, WA  98070
Seattle Office:  (206) 244-1333
Vashon Office: (206) 463-4122