Visual Proceedings

Jay Vogt JayWV at aol.com
Tue Oct 12 08:27:43 PDT 1999

Greetings:
I am working with a client that has a strong working bias for visual
presentations of concepts and data.

They have asked me to help them encourage the formatting of a Proceedings for
their upcoming retreat in Open Space with visual, as well as narrative,
information.

Now I wish I had paid more attention to the folks at OSONOS who were posting
digital images onto the web as part of the proceedings!

Any experience with ways to explicitly encourage visual presentation of break
out group results, and with ways to document visual output?

Thanks, Jay

Jay W. Vogt
Peoplesworth
166 Hubbard Street