Open Space Z to A

Albert Schinazi alji at iquest.net
Sun Oct 10 16:39:07 PDT 1999

Zenlike........ yoking xray Wisdom,
Venerable unbound tao,
Seers rejoice,

Quiescent possibilities open now,
mellow luminescence kindled,
Jeweled imaginings herald.....
Graceful footings, eloquent designs,
Community, being alive!

INTEGRATIVE SOLUTIONS
Albert Schinazi
7928 Barlum Dr.
Indianapolis, IN 46240
(317) 259-0759  (317) 259-1958 Fax
alji at Iquest.net

>From  Mon Oct 11 16:36:43 1999
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 16:36:43 +0200
To: OSLIST <OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU>
From: "Herrmann, Thomas" <thomas.herrmann at telia.com>
Subject: Presentation of reports before leaving?

Lately I have had feedback from some participants. They proposed to let
each group present the results of their discussion before leaving. With
large groups I can see it´s almost impossible but in smaller ones it could
be. Do you ever do like that, and how?
Today I used a beutifully carved walking stick as talking stick and it
worked just fine.
Thomas

Thomas Herrmann
Pensévägen 4