OsonOs conference 2000

Sheila T. Isakson isakson at juno.com
Tue Nov 23 08:25:01 PST 1999

Hi, Kathleen,
      Regarding travel to Germany for OSonOS.  My daughter Emily
contacted a travel agent, who will work with us to get a group rate.  I
am not sure if this means going on the same plane.  I think that it means
going to the same place, from different destinations.  It would add
expenses for us all to be on the same plane since many fly directly to
Germany from various cities.  I will see Emily this weekend and ask her
about the status of this "deal."  Keep in touch.

Sheila