OsonOs conference 2000

Kathleen A Pichola kapich at juno.com
Tue Nov 23 06:56:52 PST 1999

Hello all,
My husband and I are making travel plans for next year.  His work
requires that he commit to his vacation days by the end of December for
the following year. We would like to include OsonOs in Germany in our
plans.  Gabi wrote to let me know the dates will be Oct 20-23,2000.  My
questions - we would like to either stay and sight see or go early and
sight see.  Does anyone know about the air travel?  I remember Harrison
saying at OsonOs that  we could get a charter flight for around $349 per
person. Does this mean we would all have to be on the same plane? We
would either like to go a week early and end with the conference or begin
with the conference and sightsee after.  Actually, going the week before
would work out better for Jim's work.  What thoughts and information do
you have?
Kathleen