Replying to messages

Jeff Aitken jeffa at tmn.com
Thu May 6 12:16:52 PDT 1999

Hi folks. I want to ask PLEASE DON'T INCLUDE THE TEXT OF THE MESSAGE TO
WHICH YOU ARE RESPONDING if your software allows you to delete it.

Everyone on the list gets all the messages, so I hope we can track each
conversation without making each message a rehash of what's been said.

I get the "digest" form of the list which combines several messages into
one email. I often scroll through several pages to find one or two new
items amidst lots of previous material (and those funny punctuation marks
etc.) and my brain hurts.

With much appreciation for the good work on this list!
Jeff