Open Space Workshop Scholarship Fund

Peg Holman pholman at email.msn.com
Thu May 6 09:49:47 PDT 1999

Dear Open Space Colleague:

   I have initiated a scholarship fund for increasing the diversity of
people participating in Open Space trainings.  I ask your help in growing
this fund.

   I feel it is crucially important to expand the use of Open Space in
communities, neighborhoods, non-profits organizations and schools throughout
the world.  I am particularly committed to ensuring that our cadre of
experienced facilitators be multi-ethnic, multi-racial, from all economic
backgrounds-- as diverse as the world we live in.  Many of the people I seek
to attract haven't the means to afford the fees we charge for the trainings,
even though those fees are less than comparable offerings to the corporate
sector.

   So, in the hopes that you share my intention, I ask you to match my
donation of $100.00, or to give more if you can do so.  I fully intend to
add to my donation in the future as well.  Please make out your check to:
the Open Space Institute.  Send it to me at:

Anne Stadler
18468 47th Place NE
Seattle, WA  98155

and I will pass it along.  (I would like to know who responds to my request,
so I can thank you personally.)  It is a tax-deductible donation.  If you
wish to contact me I can be reached at annestad at uswest.net or 206-364-3317.

   I am assured by Peg Holman that the Open Space Institute will keep track
of donations received from each region of the country, and she will
distribute funds accordingly.

   Thank you for your help!!

                        Sincerely yours,
                        Anne Stadler