Open Space Closure

koos de heer koosdhr at auryn.nl
Sun Mar 14 01:41:55 PST 1999

Dear Andrea,

<about breaking up into small groups at closure time>

I have done this, but not in Open Space. What I can
say about it in other settings is that it helps people
express what is important to them and be sure that
they are heard because it is in a small group. The
workshops that I have used this in were all with
people who had some experience with working in groups
but I assume that after two days in open space your
participants would be able to handle this exchange in
a respectful way as well.
It is also good to have the wrap up, to take it back
to the level of the whole group.

So I think it is a good idea and I would like to know
how it works out.

Good luck!
Koos

koos de heer