Open Space Training!

Barry Owen barryo at bellsouth.net
Fri Mar 5 07:44:45 PST 1999

Greetings!

We cancelled the Open Space Technology training that was scheduled for
the end of January. I arranged with the hotel that we would definitely
do the event so they have agreed to reschedule it for November 15-19,
1999. I would like to begin getting the word out that this is happening
and begin registering people. Here are a few of the details:

Open Space Training with Harrison Owen

November 15-19

Place: "http://twinpinesresort.com/"

Costs: Registration Fee: $1000 ($800 if paid in full before September
15)
           Room and all meals: Single $129.91/nt - Double
$116.82/nt/person

Registration fees to paid to me (Barry Owen)
Room registrations to be made individually with the hotel

Email or call me for more info.

These are the basics . . . I know that this training will not be listed
on many of the newsletters which have already gone out with the full
year schedule of trainings. I will be putting some work into a more
detailed invitation to the training and will provide you a link to that
on the net within the week.

Please pass this message along to anyone you know who might be
interested in attending a training in November.

Thank you and be well,

Barry Owen
The Owen Group
5518 Kendall Drive
Nashville, TN, 37209
Phone: 615-356-2888
Fax: 615-269-0928

The Global Open Space Institute Website
"http://www.geocities.com/athens/oracle/9215"

Simply living the FourFold Way in Open Space