Electronic follow up

Murli rismurli at cobfac.boisestate.edu
Mon Jun 28 12:20:03 PDT 1999

Winterfest is a nice introduction to CPSI.  Fewer people -- about a hundred or
less, but gives you the opportunity to get to know some folks, which is the
best part of CPSI. Okay, the bestest part.  The weather is absolutely splendid
at that time of the year in La Jolla, as any lucky Southern Californians on
this list might vouch.  And you get to spend one evening at the beach,
communing with seals and other critters.  But if you do Winterfest, you
absolutely must do Bufffalo too.

Murli