Electronic follow up

koos de heer koosdhr at auryn.nl
Sat Jun 26 14:32:27 PDT 1999

Hi Murli,

At 00:43 26-06-1999 -0600, you wrote:
>Koos's observations are excellent,

Thanks!

>and I agree with him almost entirely.

almost?? ;-)

>Three very critical factors, in
>my experience, have been: whether or not the group has a history, whether
>group members belong to one organization or are members of a relatively
>open-boundaried community, and the task undertaken by the group.

Yes, I can see that. Could you say some more about
what kind of tasks in your experience are OK for
electronic contact and what tasks aren't?

>In
>particular, there is a huge difference between an open community, which is
>what OSLIST is, and members of an organization with multiple, ongoing
>relationships.  The dynamics are very different.

Sounds by all means reasonable. Nevertheless, if you have
specific examples, it would help to grasp the idea.

Thanks,

Koos

koos de heer
auryn management advies