fast company open space event media

romy shovelton romys at compuserve.com
Tue Jun 15 04:27:41 PDT 1999

Wow Birgitt

that's fantastic news.

I was at the recent Fast Co Real Time event in Naples Florida, and it was
so clear that they need to use some Open Space to allow the enormous value
of the resources represented in the Fast Co community to be made most of -
and for purposeful networking to take place etc.

In my feedback, this is what I shall be saying - and to have your note is
great timing.

I know this is not the first time they will have heard the message (eg.
Martin Leith said something similar after his Fast Company Real TIme event
experience).  So..... with the addition of the experience of all those at
your event, I reckon this will make a difference.

thanks again

Romy

PS apologies to everyone for being out of touch for so long.... life is
happily pretty frenetic over here.  Just returned from 10 days in Ireland -
including a three day Open Space event for 160 monks and nuns - in CORI
(the Conference of Religious of Ireland).