OS and certification

Barbara E. Sliter besliter at eos.net
Wed Jun 9 13:17:12 PDT 1999

Birgitt,

Please let us know how this goes.  It is interesting to see Fast Company
practicing what it covers in its magazine.

Barbara

----------

Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 15:59:32 -0500
To: OSLIST <OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU>
From: Michael Herman <mherman at globalchicago.net>
Subject: Re: OS and certification

hello friends,

very glad to hear of your event, too, birgitt.  have done one half-day
session here with 30-35 from the chicago company of friends cell.
though, barbara, i'm not sure that it's the same people doing open space
as creating the mag!  anyway, our day was buzzin!!!  yours should be
grand, i'd expect.  actually had already heard somewhere else that ost
was known to the toronto cell.  think that's what helped it happen
here.  best for now, m

ps. re: certification... yeah, what koos said!!!

--

Michael Herman
...inviting spirit AND results in evolving organizations

Michael Herman Associates
300 West North Avenue #1105
Chicago IL 60610
312-280-7838 voice