Ongoing Open Space

Philip Joseph philip.m.joseph at uk.pwcglobal.com
Fri Jun 18 08:31:21 PDT 1999

Birgit,

At 13:51 on 18/06/99, you wrote:

>I always take
>advantage of that kind of opening to ask if they would like to operate in
>Ongoing Open Space back in their organization.

Life is I believe an Open Space, whether or not we choose to or succeed in
our efforts to recognise it.  I haven't seen a lot of discussion of Ongoing
Open Space on this list, either within organisations or in a wider sense.
Would you care to share any of your experiences of supporting organisations
that have risen to your challenge?

Best regards,

Philip
computer.