Help with a 450 person OS

Peg Holman pholman at email.msn.com
Tue Jun 15 11:45:55 PDT 1999

I just received this from a colleague.  For those who have conducted OS's of
this size, any suggestions?

>I just got a contract to work with one of the oldest consulting firms(US
>and England based but all over the world): one day traditional event and
>second day Open Space. I have worked with up to a little over 300 but
>never with 450 consultants for one day including procedings.Question:
>what do we need in terms of logistics or other important things specific
>to 450 participants (exept for doing it longer!! But that was all
>planned when I got called in)??? If possible could you answer within the
>next 30 hours, my appointment is Thursday

Thanks,
Peg Holman

Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 16:14:25 -0400
To: OSLIST <OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU>
From: Larry Peterson <lpasoc at inforamp.net>
Subject: Re: Indigenous people in OS

Jeff:

I co-led an Open Space event as part of a community planning process in the
Cree First Nation of Nemaska, in Northern Quebec. Marcelene Anderson and I
wrote an article on that event which is in the OSI Canada Nesletter of 1998
(see www.openspacecanada.org). Marcelene has led other Open Space events in
a number of Cree communities since. Marcelene can be reached at
ravenassoc at total.net .

As well, Chris Corrigan (corriganc at inac.gc.ca ) is part of the Native
Affairs branch of the federal government (Canada) and has led numerous Open
Space event in Native communities.

Hope this helps.

Larry

Larry Peterson