Indigenous people in OS

Jeff Aitken jeffa at tmn.com
Tue Jun 15 11:05:00 PDT 1999

I am looking for examples of Open Spaces in which indigenous people have
participated. My preference is situations in which indigenous people who
are connected to traditional communities have participated in Open Spaces
in which their communities have a stake in the issues being explored. Have
you facilitated or participated in such an Open Space, anywhere on the
planet?

I am familiar with the story in the new User's Guide describing the 1992
Open Space in Denver regarding $1.5 billion in highway funds for tribal and
public lands.

I am conducting dissertation research, and in the right situation I may
have interest to pursue communication with participants who would be
willing.

I'm happy to clarify, or exchange privately. Many thanks

Jeff
jeffa at tmn.com