Help with an Open Space for scientists

Karen du Four des Champs kdd at inercor.com
Thu Jul 29 17:45:22 PDT 1999

Your message has been saved for Karen’s return, scheduled for Monday, August
9th.  She is currently in Chicago, Detroit, Minneapolis and Fargo conducting
a series of training.

If you have an urgent matter, please email back and I will do my best to
respond to your request.

Zoey Luxton,
Assistant to Karen du Four des Champs

INERCOR, The Training & Consulting Co.