one day OS

Karen du Four des Champs kdd at inercor.com
Tue Jul 27 13:56:11 PDT 1999

Your message has been saved for Karen’s return, scheduled for Monday, August 9th. She is currently in Chicago, Detroit, Minneapolis and Fargo conducting a series of training.

If you have an urgent matter, please email back and I will do my best to respond to your request.

Zoey Luxton,

Assistant to Karen du Four des Champs

INERCOR, The Training & Consulting Co.

"because change begins at the core