No subject

Harrison Owen owen at tmn.com
Fri Jul 16 04:23:25 PDT 1999

At 10:01 AM 7/5/99 +1000, you wrote:
>Hello all
>
>A colleague has experienced open space at a conference and has asked me to
>advise her if OS would be suitable for the following scenario. I'd be
>interested in your comments.
Sounds to me as if there were not much Open Space. Lots of reports and
briefings, but not much room for innovation. Not that all that is bad --
but I am not sure Open Space would get them where they want to go. Add in
the fact that they are only allowing one day and I would be rather afraid
that the message might come accross -- "We certainly want to hear from you
-- but not too much."

Harrison