CPSI

Sheila T. Isakson isakson at juno.com
Fri Jul 9 09:58:31 PDT 1999

Linda,
      Your description of CPSI was accurate and I agree that the "feel"
is similar to OS.  I also agree that it is very difficult to do both as a
double header....for reasons that include travel and pacing what is being
learned.  Recently I have chosen to attend OT and find that what I learn
keeps me going for some time.  Next year the OT will be in Vermont, which
might make the travel issue easier to do both.  Thanks for the insights
that you provided.

Sheila Isakson
Isakson at Juno.com