Process question

Peg Holman pholman at email.msn.com
Sat Jan 23 09:19:21 PST 1999

Don,

I do something a bit different to help a group notice where the energy to go
forward is.  Based on the idea that the "personal is universal," I will ask
people to spend a few moments quietly reflecting on where they PERSONALLY
wish to invest their time and energy toward manifesting what they have
explored during their time together.  Depending on group size, I'll have
them write and post their personal choices or write and speak them.  I may
have the clump them together if that seems appropriate.  What invariably
happens is the desires for action coalesce into a handful (1-5) of items and
in the process, the feeling of connectedness among the group is re-inforced.

Peg Holman