Autopoiesis

Uwe Weissflog uwe.weissflog at sdrc.com
Fri Jan 22 07:21:50 PST 1999

To all,

if you want to follow this thread, some of us already do, look at Fritjof Capra –
The Web of life and Humberto R. Maturana, et al - The Tree of Knowledge : The
Biological Roots of Human Understanding. There are also good sources on the web
concerning autopoiesis. These are sources Margaret Wheatly draws on in her
thinking and writing.

Uwe