moving to next steps/future action

Kay Lindahl Kaylind at aol.com
Tue Jan 19 14:12:30 PST 1999

Birgit - Thanks so much for all of your communiques - they are so spirit-
filled that it's an inspiration simply to read them.  Your recent notes on
convergence were outstanding - very useful.
I have just returned from participating in my first 2 1/2 day open space with
a group called the Sindicators - weaving support for baptismal ministry was
the theme.  (My previous exposure was a one day taste at NAIN - North American
Interfaith Network.) It was great!  The energy level was amazing - and the
breadth and depth of the conversations remarkable.  I am still processing.
One practical bit came up - have any of you used the "static" paper?  It
adheres to the wall with NO tape.  And - if you use dry erase markers - it is
reusable.  Fun to work with.

Blessings,

Kay Lindahl
The Listening Center