Calling the Circle

Birgitt Bolton birgitt at worldchat.com
Thu Jan 14 17:52:56 PST 1999

Hi Don,
Faced with this, which is often, the theme "What are the issues and
opportunities for the Preferred Future of...." Is my favourite and generates
the best results. Some folks like to address the goals, others with loftier
views like to dwell on the vision or whatever. In one case, they decided
that they didn't have a future. Goes with the territory of leaving something
open.

Birgitt Bolton