Sales strategy

Peg Holman pholman at email.msn.com
Fri Jan 8 13:39:43 PST 1999

Craig,

Take a look at the Open Space Institute web site at
http://www.tmn.com/openspace  There are a number of examples of using OS and
ways of describing it.  In the resources section, look in Tips and Tools and
at OS stories.

The other possibility is consider getting a copy of the U S WEST video.  It
does a terrific job of helping people see what an OS looks like.  The
information on buying one is also on the web site.

Peg Holman