why open space works

Michelle Cooper coopgrp at interlynx.net
Fri Jan 29 08:47:42 PST 1999

I agree with the power of hugs Birgitt.  I try to give as many as possible!

Thursday Jan. 21 was national hug day (in Canada anyway....does that happen in other countries?).  The day is an excuse for people to connect and hug without embarrassment .  ( next Friday is national red nose day...for humor week - only in Canada eh!).  All meant to bring some warmth and caring to a cold climate.
That is the trouble with cyberspace....it is hard to hug.  So here is my best shot at an electronic hug
(((((HUG)))))
Have a great day.

Michelle

Michelle Cooper