OSLIST Digest - 24 Jan 1999 to 25 Jan 1999

Jeff Aitken jeffa at tmn.com
Tue Jan 26 19:07:04 PST 1999

>Date:    Mon, 25 Jan 1999 09:12:34 -0600
>From:    Pete Hovde <phovde at mindspring.com>
>Subject: OS on Y2K
>
>Has anyone held an OS event on the Y2K issue?

My friend Tom Atlee has, and knows others who have as well. See his website
information below.

Jeff

Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 14:59:51 -0800 (PST)
To: cii at igc.org (undisclosed list)
From: cii at igc.apc.org (Tom Atlee)
Subject: new pages on the Co-Intelligence Y2K website

Dear friends,

This is just to let you know there are two new sections to my website.  I
will be focusing on them while a friend, Nancy Beth Ibsen, will be
maintaining the remainder of the Y2K pages on my site (I'll be forwarding
to her the material I would have posted).  I am moving on partly because I
feel strongly drawn to do so and partly because so many other people are
doing such incredible work in the fields of public education, community
preparedness, and sustainability that I feel my contributions in these
areas are much smaller than they were before.

The two new sections are:

1)  What is the juice in Y2K?
http://www.co-intelligence.org/y2k_juice.html  This explores the limits of
preparation; the sense some of us have that there is something BIG trying
to happen through Y2K; the cultural and spiritual challenges we face; and
how to re-engage as fully alive beings with life in all its fullness,
through dealing with Y2K.

2)  What does co-intelligence theory and practice have to offer to our
attempts to deal with Y2K?
http://co-intelligence.org/y2k_co-intelligence.html  This explores specific
ways to address the need for public dialogue and engagement, wise
decision-making, transforming our culture's stories, etc.

May you enjoy these new web pages and find them useful.

Coheartedly,

Tom

Tom Atlee  *  The Co-Intelligence Institute  *  Oakland, CA
http://www.co-intelligence.org  *  http://www.co-intelligence.org/Y2K.html