A case for training

FamilyFirm at aol.com FamilyFirm at aol.com
Tue Jan 26 06:28:45 PST 1999

It sounds like you have created a wonderful learning environment for your
group of 8 facilitators.  When I did my first two Open Space events I engaged
a consultant to coach me through them.  But I didn't think to have here come
to the event itself to coach me in the midst of the experience.  That would
have been a rich experience (but pretty expensive).
I look forward to hearing how it goes.  I am also interested in hearing how a
collectively lead Open Space goes since it sounds like they will be working
together.

Joe Paul