OS on Y2K

Pete Hovde phovde at mindspring.com
Mon Jan 25 07:12:34 PST 1999

Has anyone held an OS event on the Y2K issue?  I am not referring to the
technical issue as much as the coming together piece of it.  I am a member
of a committee that is doing a presentation on the broader implications of
the issue for the Minnesota OD Net professional organization next week,
Feb. 2.  We want to offer something as a followup to this two hour event
and I have volunteered to host an OS session.  Any related experience out
there will be appreciated.  Also, the event will be held on Feb. 24 in St.
Paul.  Anyone from the area, or not from the area, interested in
participating can give me a call or email.

Pete Hovde
The Possibilities Co.
973 California Ave. W.
St. Paul, MN  55117
Phone:  651/487-1847
*** Live in the present and anticipate the future! ***