When you make a reply, please...

Jeff Aitken jeffa at tmn.com
Mon Jan 4 23:59:05 PST 1999

Friends, please don't include the material to which you are replying,
unless there is specific language to which you need to refer. Just use the
subject line to keep the thread clear. (I hope we all have this
capability.)

There is just us here (on this list) and we all see the same material.

Those of us who receive the list in digest form (several messages in a row)
get lots of wading and backtracking to do which gets very confusing for my
little brain.

Much agape and many thanks
Jeff

__________

Jeff Aitken
Consultant/Facilitator
jeffa at tmn.com
415-663-8789
PO Box 1092
Inverness CA 94937

"Why would we avoid participation and worry only about its risks, when we
need more and more eyes to evoke reality? Why would we resist the rich
visions and strong futures that emerge when we come together to create the
world? Why would we choose rigidity or predictability when we are invited
to be part of the generative processes of the cosmos?" - Meg Wheatley