Open Space facilitators and process input

Maggie Shreve Magshreve at aol.com
Sun Feb 28 14:10:31 PST 1999

Thanks, Harrison, for that eloquent description of "watching the learning"
take place.  I'm in a situation right now where all my instincts say to go
with Open Space -- the executive director wants to do that -- the staff
doesn't and others ()colleagues with whom I've been consulting) fear that the
staff lack adequate "skills."  You've convinced me that the skills will follow
based upon what they need after they've experienced the learning in Open
Space.  Thanks, much!

Maggie Shreve