os in education

Steve Brigham sbrigham at kcg.com
Mon Feb 8 07:42:42 PST 1999

At the very bottom of this message is a document that Birgitt has developed
that compiles all of the OST examples she is aware of in the education
arena.

Steve

Dear Steve,
I'm an OS list subscriber, and was wondering if you had
considered compiling a summary of the OS/higher education
posts you received either to share with the list serve,
or to post on one of the OS website.  I'm sure that there
are several of us out here who would be interested in
the info folks shared with you -- if you have the time!
Thanks,
Metta
                       .o00o.
                    Kimble/Zetty
             Facilitating Collaboration
  Gary Kimble, M.A.              Metta Zetty, M.Ed.

---------------------- Forwarded by Steve Brigham/Kaludis Consulting Group

"Birgitt Bolton" <birgitt at worldchat.com> on 02/07/99 11:08:13 PM