O.S.T. -german referenzes

Barry Owen barryo at bellsouth.net
Sun Feb 28 08:42:49 PST 1999

Hello Thomas,

I am going to forward your message to the Open Space Listserve and invite
people to contact you directly.

Else, I know that there is much Open Space happening in Germany and suggest
that you contact Michael Pannwitz "mmpanne at berlin.snafu.de" who is doing
some great things in Germany with Open Space. I am hoping this is the
correct email address for Michael . . .

Please email me if I can help in any other way,

Be well,

Barry Owen

--
Barry Owen
The Owen Group

The Global Open Space Institute Website
"http://www.geocities.com/athens/oracle/9215"

Simply living the FourFold Way in Open Space