large OS

Larry Peterson lpasoc at inforamp.net
Sun Feb 21 16:12:47 PST 1999

Jeff:

I have led maybe 20 of these from 200-600 participants at conferences. I
develop my own report form on the word processing software that the
participants are most familiar with--WP or Word most likely. The data on the
form for this kind of event is less critical as it is primarily for their
own learning--I presume you are not expecting action to result on behalf of
the sponsoring organization. I still clarify givens and parameters for
action with the sponsors and the possible dead moose.. I follow the process
in Harrison's book pretty much with numbering reports and disks, one printer
and one manager for the computer room.

It will certainly affect what happens after the OS and this can be great. It
tends to give permission to use the principles and law for the rest of the
event, whether the planners like that or not.

Have a great time.

Larry

Larry Peterson
Associates in Transformation