WTO; drop-off

Peg Holman pholman at msn.com
Tue Dec 7 08:24:56 PST 1999

Jeff,

I did an Open Space in Las Vegas (!!) for a group a couple years ago.
During the closing circle one of the participants talked about what a
perfect experience it was for him.  He said he really needed a vacation but
wanted to be at this conference.  The Open Space gave him permission to be
at the meetings he really cared about and to go play the rest of the time --
without guilt.  And this was the Association of Jewish Community
Professionals, so they really know how to do guilt!

Peg