OS and the Journey of my own development

Dylene Cymraes MCymraes at aol.com
Sat Dec 4 07:26:19 PST 1999

Dear Ones All!
I wanted to share a recent revelation I experienced.  I am new to the world
of OS facilitation--at least formally--and I am finding it is resonating in
my life in very important ways.  In preparing myself for an OS that I will be
doing at the beginning of the year, and in re-reading the manual, I realized
that I still live very much wedded to outcome in many aspects of my day to
day living.  As I know that I choose to move more into an OS frame of mind
and lifestyle, this was one part of myself that I was smiling to discover
again.  No judgements on myself (refreshing!) but in remembering to be
present and conscious--not just around OS, but by remembering that I am
building my life daily--I feel that it is one more place that OS has been
good training for my soul.  Besides--If I can remember to apply OS to my
life, how much more effective will I be as a facilitator?  As I learn to let
go of this iron fist control in my own life, then obviously I am living in OS
instead of just using it for facilitation.
I know that I am young in the process, and that many of you got to this place
a long time ago--just wanted to share how much you all are helping me create
my own OS to grow in.

Thank you all for your mentoring through this list, and other ways--
Blessings!
Dylene Cymraes
"The Journey of the Soul cuts your feet, wounds your heart...and makes you
whole."

>From  Sat Dec  4 12:10:47 1999
> I wanted to share a recent revelation I experienced.  I am new to the world
> of OS facilitation--at least formally--and I am finding it is resonating in
> my life in very important ways.  In preparing myself for an OS that I will be
> doing at the beginning of the year, and in re-reading the manual, I realized
> that I still live very much wedded to outcome in many aspects of my day to
> day living.  As I know that I choose to move more into an OS frame of mind
> and lifestyle, this was one part of myself that I was smiling to discover
> again.  No judgements on myself (refreshing!) but in remembering to be
> present and conscious--not just around OS, but by remembering that I am
> building my life daily--I feel that it is one more place that OS has been
> good training for my soul.  Besides--If I can remember to apply OS to my
> life, how much more effective will I be as a facilitator?  As I learn to let
> go of this iron fist control in my own life, then obviously I am living in OS
> instead of just using it for facilitation.
> I know that I am young in the process, and that many of you got to this place
> a long time ago--just wanted to share how much you all are helping me create
> my own OS to grow in.
>
> Thank you all for your mentoring through this list, and other ways--
> Blessings!
> Dylene Cymraes
> "The Journey of the Soul cuts your feet, wounds your heart...and makes you
> whole."

Dylene-- Thank you so much for sharing your journey and progress in
living an
open space life. I strive for that and experience the same challenges,
particularly when whacked by major life events that are unanticipated
like (just
this week) open heart surgery for my best friend, the death of a relationship,
losing a client... The quote from Dylene Cymraes powerfully impacted and
nourished me. Thank you again.

In harmony --BJ
--------------2E16FEE5FDD98B5259586010

begin:vcard
n:Peters;BJ
tel;fax:602 279 4806
tel;work:602 279 4805
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1
email;internet:bjpeters at amug.org
title:Consultant, Facilitator, Coach, Trainer
note;quoted-printable:=BC=3D=BB=3D=BC=3D=BC=3D=BC=3D=BC=3D=BC=3D=BC=3D=BC=3D=BC=3D=BC=3D=BC=3D=BC=3D=BC=3D=BC=3D=BC=3D=BC=3D=BC=3D=BC=3D=BC=3D=BC=3D=BC=3D=BC=3D=BC=3D=BC=3D=BC=3D=BC=3D=BC=0D=0A=0D=0A"We must be the change we wish to see in the world."  - Gandhi=0D=0A=0D=0A=BC=3D=BB=3D=BC=3D=BC=3D=BC=3D=BC=3D=BC=3D=BC=3D=BC=3D=BC=3D=BC=3D=BC=3D=BC=3D=BC=3D=BC=3D=BC=3D=BC=3D=BC=3D=BC=3D=BC=3D=BC=3D=BC=3D=BC=3D=BC=3D=BC=3D=BC=3D=BC=3D=BC
x-mozilla-cpt:;1
fn:BJ Peters
end:vcard