Open Space and Dialogue

Florian Fischer florianfischer at ff-wey.com
Thu Dec 23 12:20:55 PST 1999

hi, ralph, you are opening a further space,
you are touching something which doesn´t end
at the end of the earth.
you are touching the answer about that question,
how it happens that including our human beeing
all around us does not crash down in every moment.
that ist that endless space,
which is beginning end ending at the same moment
withinst ourselves.
take care.
florian