Drop Off in Numbers

BJ Peters bjpeters at amug.org
Tue Dec 21 15:03:09 PST 1999

Peg Holman wrote:

> I think intention has a great deal to do with this.  When asking is
> tinged
> with accusation or expectation of an accounting, then it is quite
> inappropriate.  When it is done from a place of loving curiosity, I
> have
> found it can open new territory to explore both for the asker and the
> asked.
> Such questions for me have led to deeper, richer understanding and
> closer
> relationships.
>
> Peg Holman

I agree with you, Peg. My response was in the context of the discussion.
What I was reading in the context was that somehow, people leaving was
cause for concern, was perhaps less than what was expected. Asking "from
a place of loving curiosity" may provide some insight into your
"capacity" comments from another email.

Thanks --BJ