Last reminder...come to OSonOS

Bryan Kidd bryan at hyteam.com.au
Mon Aug 30 16:07:05 PDT 1999

I feel that this would be a wonderful event, but, alas, other committments
preclude me from attending.

> Just a last reminder.  Come to...
>
> THE SEVENTH ANNUAL OPEN SPACE on OPEN SPACE
> Worldwide Practitioners' Conference
> Chicago, IL USA - September 25-28

As I am relatively new to OST, I am wondering two things:
Firstly, are reports from the conference placed on the OST web site?
Secondly, is there an opportunity to be remotely involved in some way?
E-Mail, Listserv, Web-Board, Chat room, Form-mail? This sets me thinking
about making the conference truly 'worldwide' with concurrent regional
conferences!  Or is this already happening?

Cheers.

Bryan.

"For self is a sea boundless and measureless" - Kahlil Gibran

Bryan Kidd
HyPerformance Team Works
Melbourne Australia
bryan at hyteam.com.au