Last reminder...come to OSonOS

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Tue Aug 31 09:02:10 PDT 1999

hello bryan,

yes, the proceedings from the event will (at some point) be available on
the
web ...and your thoughts about worldwide are on target too.  what we
have here
on the listserve and on the new website are in line with this. what
makes
osonos special is the face-to-face time.  i think that the face to face
time,
even with a small slice of the worldwide community helps sustain all the
other
e-distance stuff throught hte  rest of the year.  sorry we'll miss you
this
year, but hope you'll send a friend and try to join us next year... or
OT... or
at a workshop with harrison or others....  in the meantime, we'll do
what we
can to bring the face-to-face experience online... though the live stuff
is so
much fun that we won't have much time for e-stuff DURING the conference.

best for now, m

--

Michael Herman
...inviting results in evolving organizations

Michael Herman Associates
300 West North Avenue #1105
Chicago IL 60610
312-280-7838 voice