OS for small group

Dylene Cymraes MCymraes at aol.com
Wed Aug 25 05:51:30 PDT 1999

In a message dated 8/23/99 9:27:52 PM !!!First Boot!!!, owen at tmn.com writes:

<< he smallest group I have worked with was 5. It happened by accident. We
 were to have a larger group, but it snowed, and 5 showed up. I gave them
 their choice, go home or go -- and telling everybody that I had not idea
 how things would work out.  >>

I facilitated a small group of seven--and they all posted their issues in the
Marketplace--but instead of "breaking out" inot groups, they organically
moved from one topic to the other as a whole--checking the board as they went
to see if they had covered all the topics.  At the end of the day, they said
they had accomplished more in six hours than they had been able to in a year!
Hey, when it works, it works, and it always seems to work if we don't mess
with it. <G>

Blessings,
Dylene