OS for small group

BJ Peters bjpeters at amug.org
Mon Aug 23 17:19:24 PDT 1999

Betty-- Some of us on this list use a combination of Appreciative Inquiry and
Open Space in our work. I do that often and have found it to be quite
effective.  Group size and several things you said about the state of flux
strongly brought forth in me the thought of the AI/OS possibility. If you are
interested in further discussion, feel free to contact me off the list. In
harmony --BJ