Some advice please

Peg Holman pholman at email.msn.com
Mon Aug 9 22:29:46 PDT 1999

Thanks to everyone who responded to my request for advice on making Harrison
available in your houses and cars through the miracle of recorded sound!

Here's the result:

20 people responded.

The options:
1 CD only:  1 person chose
5 CD set:    10 people chose (50%)
Both:          6 people wanted the option to do either

No one said don't do it; perhaps those folks didn't respond (are any of you
out there?)

Tape or CD:
CD:     8 people chose
Tape:  3 people chose
Both:   4 people chose

Other comments:
3 people expressed the desire to be sure people didn't see the audio as a
replacement for training

1 person wants a booklet that gives OS basics and what to expect on the CDs

So, what's next?  If costs allow, I'll do both options on both media.  If
costs limit my options, then I'll produce a 5 CD set.  There will be an
insert that describes what's on the CDs and that indicate its a supplement
to other ways of learning about OS.  And whichever media, there will be
tracks to make it easy to skip to your favorite parts!

Thanks to everyone for their help.  I'll let you know when there's a real
product.

Peg Holman